Monday, March 3, 2008

The rest of our action-packed weekend!

On Saturday Brad and I both had early mornings, but he beat me. He was up at 5:30 am to go fly fishing with a couple of friends from the ward. They went to the Provo river and fished for about 4 hours. Besides it being bitter cold and Brad "wanting to cut off his hands for the first 2 hours", they had a great time!



(Brad caught 7 fish total, and I'm supposed to write that this wasn't the biggest one, but it was the only one they took a picture of! Boys and their fishing...)


I got up early (7:00 am- hey, on a Saturday that's early!) and studied for a test that I had to take. Then I went to a baby shower for an old roommate of mine and had a great time with friends that I don't get to see nearly as often as I would like.
On Sunday we went with Brad's family up to Garland, UT for the baby blessing of Candace's (Brad's cousin) baby Elizabeth. It was another early morning that started at 6:00 am but we had a great time, and the weather was beautiful which helped make the long car ride pass by quicker.

Brad and I are finally into March and graduation is quickly approaching! We were measured for our caps and gowns last week and only have 31 days of school left. I am getting anxious to finish, but still waiting to find out if I got into the Dental Hygiene Program. Cross your fingers!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Beautiful! When you guys move to San Fran you have to go to Yosemite. Have you ever been? I loved, loved, loved it and can't wait to go back.