We are moving to Concord, CA! We got the green light yesterday from the manager. We will be moving into the Ryan Road Townhouses on July 12. They are two-level, two-bedroom townhouses. It will be about double the size we are living in now here in Provo and also has a dishwasher and full sized stove! Woohoo!! Can you tell I'm excited? Concord is right outside of Walnut Creek and is about thirty minutes outside of the city of SF. Just wanted to spread our fun news!
We are going camping with Brad's extended family this weekend and get back on Sunday just in time to move out of our apartment on Monday! (We are living at Brad's house until we leave). It will be a fun/busy/stressful couple of days!
Here is the outside of our future home:
4 comments:
How exciting!!! Good luck with the move!!
I think you guys are going to love it in Concord. I really hope so. What an adventure! I'm so happy for you!
How fun! I miss that stage of life! Have fun camping and even more fun moving! =)
yay Lauren! hopefully we see you guys soon...the townhouses sound really nice!
Post a Comment