Homeless...
Brad and I have been homeless this past week as we moved out of our apartment in Provo and have been staying with his family. We are frantically preparing for Chris and Angela's wedding tomorrow, reception Friday, and our big move to California on Saturday. Wish us all luck with these next couple of BUSY days!
Brad took the GMAT yesterday... he's been studying full-time for the past two months and he did
wonderful! I am so proud of him and all of his diligence in studying even when (I know) he would have rather been out fishing. The GMAT is the test required for MBA graduate programs, like the LSAT is required for law school. The score is good for five years, and since that is something Brad would like to do after a couple of years in the "real world", we figured this was a good time to take the test.
Congrats Brad!!
3 comments:
good luck on the move! and congrats to Brad from doing well on the test!!
Good luck with everything!! Can't wait to see more pics of the new place.
I keep checking your blog to see pictures of your new place...how do you guys like it?
Post a Comment