A couple weekends ago the weather was absolutely beautiful. Well, it is always beautiful here, but that week was especially nice. I’m talking 70 degrees, crystal blue sky, with a slight breeze. We couldn’t pass up taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather, so we went on a hike on a trail close to our house. It was so green and beautiful. Although I’m not much of a hiker buff, we kept it pretty easy and only a few miles. Afterwards we came home and cooked up a yummy Korean dinner for the missionaries. Brad was in seventh heaven preparing the food... any excuse to eat Korean food!

This picture doesn't show much of the surrounding scenery, but it shows how green it was

We came across this random bunch of branches on the hike
In the middle of all the fun festivities I got a call from my best friend Janelle- letting me know that she is engaged! Yay!! She is getting married late spring/early summer and we are so happy and excited for her! Her fiancé served his mission in Korea (like Brad did) which makes for good conversation for the guys when we’re together!

(She the beautiful brunette in the red)
4 comments:
cool sculpture thingy...me and sean just went on a hike today too...except it was in the 30's haha...
You make me so sad with that great weather! By the way, if you get too bored you can always go visit Lacey at Berkeley!
So it's been pouring here in Carlsbad all evening (Thursday) and more rain on the way. I hope you're surviving without Brad these days. Matt is going to be gone 2 seperate weeks this month and I especially hate nights alone.
i made it into your blog! i've never commented on a blog before - but yay! thanks lo!
Post a Comment