Okay, so I know that I have been completely slacking on the blogging of our ‘post-Christmas’ happenings. Well, I shouldn’t have any excuses anymore because I will have a lot of free time on my hands the next 6 weeks. Why is that you might wonder? Last week Brad was given a new audit assignment... in Utah. Yes, my wonderful, sweet, knows-me-better-than-anyone-else husband has left me for Utah for the next month and a half. He gets to come home on weekends (Fri night-Sun night), but for the rest of the time he is working long, busy days. But don’t feel too sorry for him... he gets to see his family, eat yummy food, and catch up with old buddies.
So, if anyone is thinking that a trip to San Francisco sounds good... it’s going to be 65 and sunny the next few weeks, and I’m totally up for visitors! :)
1 comment:
You could knit a lot of baby hats!! :)
Post a Comment