
Last Friday night Brad and I BARTed into the city for the "Battle of the Bay". What exactly is the Battle of the Bay? It's the series between the Giants and A's... San Francisco's two baseball teams. This was our first time to AT&T park, and it is so cool! It's right on the harbor and has an awesome view of the bay. We got to watch the "Big Unit" (Randy Johnson) pitch, and enjoy ever-so-healthy baseball snacks. It was a pretty chilly night, and there weren't any homeruns, but we had a fun time nonetheless. (Probably due to those previously mentioned baseball snacks.)

Look at the bay! Oh, and the Coca Cola bottle in left field is actually a HUGE slide, for both kids and adults. From what we could see, the adults were enjoying it more than the kids. Or they were just a little tipsy... probably that actually.

Notice the glove on his hand? He insisted we bring it... just in case we got a foul ball our way. He never got to actually use the glove, but it somehow made its way into the picture.
Brad decided that he is an A's fan... and I'm still holding onto my hometown team. I can't wait for the Padres to come into town so I can cheer them on! Did I mention how much I love baseball season??
4 comments:
Fun! You guys were just down the road from our apartment. We live right off embarcadero. We plan to hit a few games this year as well. We have gone a couple of times in the past and we learned you always have to bundle up.
Fun! I love your Iron Chef date as well, always something fun cooking!
Oohhh, how fun! I LOVE baseball season! Your pictures totally made me miss going to all the Diamondback games in AZ! Of course, the Padres are my #2 team;)
Post a Comment