Monday, September 28, 2009

Another year older!

In celebration of our recent birthdays (Aug 24 & 29) we decided to get a new picture for the house. We went to the church bookstore and looked around. Brad fell in love with a 5 ft x 3 ft picture of Christ. It was a stunning picture, but since our entire place is only a few feet bigger than the picture... it wasn't going to work. (Well that, and it cost about as much as my yearly salary.)

So we settled on my first choice: a picture of the San Diego temple, where we were sealed almost 3 years ago. I love it and it is perfect!

The picture is antiqued and has the dedication day written at the top.

Last weekend we also finally finished the wall behind our bed/headboard. It only took 1 year to decide what I wanted, but I really like how it turned out.

5 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Sounds like you had a good one. Are you guys coming home for Christmas?

The Todds said...

Gorgeous! And I didn't realize your apartment was like a Townhome with an upper level! That's so great I wish I could see it!! Maybe someday before you guys move, whenever that may be!

Sean and Abby said...

happy belated belated birthdays :)
You have such good taste...love your place.

Anna M said...

Looks great!

Whitney said...

Very cool picture! I like your style! We are missing the changing leaves up there this fall. Hope you guys are well.