Thursday, December 31, 2009

3 years ago...

I became a married woman. I've loved every minute of the past 3 years and am looking forward to oh so many more!


To celebrate, we took an overnight trip to downtown San Diego. We ate dinner in Coronado at Il Fornaio, a delicious Italian restaurant with a fantastic view of the San Diego harbor.



Isn't it beautiful!

After dinner we checked into our hotel, which was the beautiful Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel.

Highlight of the hotel for me was the beautiful view our 21st floor room had of the San Diego harbor. For Brad it was seeing Mike Stoops, head coach of the Arizona football team, in the hotel lobby. Are you really surprised?

I love you Brad! Thanks for 3 incredible years!

2 comments:

Anna M said...

Happy anniversary!

kim said...

I'm amazed to think back at how much you guys have accomplished in just 3 years! You might want to slow down now (jk)! I loved the pictures. A special time to celebrate your 3rd anniversary!!