This beautiful baby is set to arrive mid September! As some of you know, we have wanted this for a very long time. I'm 12 weeks along and feeling pretty good. Not great, but better than most I think. We had our second appointment yesterday and the baby looks perfect and has a nice, strong heartbeat. We are so thrilled to become a family of three and September can't come soon enough!
Sweet Cali
6 years ago
14 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! BEST NEWS EVER!!! I have been dying for you to have a blog post like this! Woo Hoo!
oh hooray!! You are almost done with your first trimester! Oh happy day :)
Congratulations!! Parenthood really is the best! :-)
We have not been this excited about something in a long time!!!! I can't wait to be a GRANDMA! and Ron a GRANDPA! We are already calling Spencer, Uncle Spenny.The
cutest little gummy bear I have ever seen :)
Congratulations!!!
Definitely looks like you Lauren!!! lol j/k :) Congrats!!! Can't wait to find out what this little guy is. I guess I think it's a boy.
Congrats to you both!
AWESOME!!! You know, I think I just have a knack for knowing when someone is pregnant, because I was thinking that you were the last time I checked out your blog! Way before you posted this post. :) Parenthood is exhausting and totally amazing all rolled into one. Congratulations!
Very exciting stuff! I think the hand really looks like a Urry, but we'll see!!! May you and the baby remain healthy and strong throughout the pregnancy. Uncle Spenny, huh? I think Ross will go by "Uncle Crony"!!!
I think you're going to have a girl...just in case you were wondering :)
Congrats again!!!
Jonathan and I are so excited for you two! Hooray, for Baby Hardcastle!
Congrats Lauren and Brad!! You guys are going to be the best parents ever. So exciting!!
It looks like you'll have another piano player in your family!! So, so happy for you!
HORRAY! Its funny because yesterday my sister in law told me she is pregnant and she is due in September too. Weird!
I hope you feel better soon. It took me 15weeks to get over the morning yuck, but then I felt great. Hopefully you will even sooner! And you must post belly pics when you start to show!
CONGRATS! Babies rock!
Post a Comment