Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 days and counting...

UPDATE: Just got a call that they need to reschedule the ultrasound... to Friday! Only 2 more days! YEAH!! :)

Only 6 more days until we find out if this little baby is a boy or girl. Finally!! I feel like I'm the only person who has ever had to wait until 20 weeks for the gender ultrasound.

Just for fun we put up a poll at the top of the blog. You have until Monday to cast a vote but you can only vote once so there's no chance of stacking the results (cough, cough... Brad)

4 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

still guessing girl!!! can't wait to hear :)

Michelle said...

I guessed girl too, though I wanted to pick boy. Not sure what that means:) Are you sure there aren't two in there?! Can't wait to hear!

Whitney said...

I can't wait to hear the news TOMORROW!! It is definitely a girl, by the way.

Urry Family said...

O.K. I'll think outside the box and predict a boy ... all the way!!! Ha!
--Dad Urry