- We started out the month with a trip to Utah for an 80th birthday bash, a baby shower for me, and house hunting. All were very successful!
- We put an offer on our first house! This has easily been the most stressful of our recent activities. Trying to close on a house while living 2 states away is not the easiest thing in the world. We were scheduled to close this Thursday, but there have been a few complications and the closing is now up in the air. We will know more this week, and are trying to keep a good attitude for whatever happens. We thought this was the house for us, but maybe Heavenly Father has a different plan.
- We are down to 4 weeks for the big move. I haven't started packing and I don't really know where to begin either! The plan was to do a little a time, so I should probably get started on that...
- We spent the last week on a fabulous church history trip: Independence, MO, Liberty Jail, Far West, Adam Ondi Ahman, Nauvoo, IL, and Carthage Jail. It was a great trip!! I am very grateful that at 6 1/2 months pregnant I felt fabulous the whole time-- through flying, driving, lots of walking, and good old mid-west humidity. My love for the early saints and for the prophet Joseph Smith was increased so much. I am so grateful for the many sacrifices of the saints and for their righteous example of following a prophet's counsel. **Separate post(s) on this trip to come!**
- I am now 6 (1/2) months pregnant! Count down is now under 100 days! Like I said before, I am so grateful to be feeling good. I still sleep through the night, don't have heartburn, and for the most part am still very comfortable. (Probably because the baby is not hiding in my ribs-- I am easily twice the size as my friend who is due the same date!) But that's okay. My back bothers me after sitting for long periods of time, but it is my upper back and not my lower, which is what I was the most worried about. I haven't had any sciatic pain, which I am also very grateful for. So basically I feel huge, but I'm still comfortable, so I can't complain!
- Here's the proof:
Sweet Cali
6 years ago
7 comments:
Your hair looks great! And you don't look that huge. You always feel bigger than you actually look. I hope all goes well with the house situation. That was a busy month for you guys!
Great update! I'm so proud of you & Brad, and you look BEAUTIFUL!! I look forward to the pictures of your church history trip. I, too, have a much strong, deep-seeded, testimony of the Prophet and early church members (including our own ancestors) after our same visit last year. Love you guys!!
-- Dad Urry
That is a lot of exciting/stressful things all at once! No wonder you sleep so well still :P I'm so glad you're feeling good. You aren't huge at all, but my theory is that the bigger you feel now, the better you will feel not pregnant.
You look great! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Ok so I know I don't have nearly the back problems you have, but I sometimes get bad lower back pain. I even have had to go to therapy and get muscle relaxers for it. So, when I was pregnant I was worried that it would be bad. But it never really was, but my upper back KILLED too. I would get these horrible burning sharps pains all the time and they'd last awhile too. So i don't know if that's what you get, but I hope you feel better because I felt dumb. Everybody thought that it was so weird that I had upper back pain. Meh, whatever.
PS you look so little and beautiful!
Ok so I know I don't have nearly the back problems you have, but I sometimes get bad lower back pain. I even have had to go to therapy and get muscle relaxers for it. So, when I was pregnant I was worried that it would be bad. But it never really was, but my upper back KILLED too. I would get these horrible burning sharps pains all the time and they'd last awhile too. So i don't know if that's what you get, but I hope you feel better because I felt dumb. Everybody thought that it was so weird that I had upper back pain. Meh, whatever.
PS you look so little and beautiful!
ok you still haven't told me where in utah you are moving!
Post a Comment