Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!


We are all moved in and loving our new house!  We have been in for about a week now, and all boxes are unpacked.  There is still a lot to do, but the "priority" projects are done and everything else can wait until after baby.   Saturday we painted the baby room and set up the crib.  Though I probably shouldn't use the word "we"... you see:

While Brad was doing this:


 I was doing this:


It was a tough job, but someone had to do it!  :)  Can you blame me though, I mean I am looking like this these days:

 This was me last week at 37 weeks and feeling done!  Baby boy is coming on Friday... only 3 more days.  Can you believe it?!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe you are having the baby in 3 days!! Good luck...I can't wait to hear the news:)

Mandy Sue said...

Congrats on the move! You look great and best of luck on a smooth delivery! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy :)