Monday, January 10, 2011

4 months!

Owen turned 4 months on January 3.  He is growing up way too fast!  He still has the cutest personality and will smile on a dime.  He has been drooling like crazy for the past month and everything goes into his mouth-- bibs, toys, hands, fabric, mom's hair... everything!  This last week he was overly fussy, so I thought he might be trying to cut a tooth.  Yesterday in church I found a sharp white object in his mouth.  Seems a little early, but it was there!

Recently he's found his feet and loves to play with them.   He is getting more wiggly, making diaper changes more of a challenge.  He is now taking all naps in his crib, soothing himself to sleep, and waking up "talking" not crying.  He sleeps 12 hours at night, only waking up once for a quick feeding.  He loves it when mommy sings to him & when daddy watches sports center with him.  He is happy, healthy, and such a joy.

4 month stats:  Weight: 15 lb, 5 oz (59%)      Height: 25 1/2 in (68%)

Everything goes in the mouth!

 So much for a mommy & me photo...

 Look at that concentration!



Excited for rice cereal

 So far so good...

 He didn't love it, but he didn't hate it either.  I'd call that a success.

Love those blue eyes!

Playing with his feet

1 comment:

Brad said...

I miss my owen....and my laurnie!