At 9 months Owen is now mobile. He has mastered the army crawl and my house is no longer baby-proofed! I am quickly learning what I need to move up and get rid of. We installed a baby gate at the top of our stairs to help keep him safe while he explores. (Of course, a gate doesn't do you any good, if you don't close it... thankfully I caught him in time... but YIKES! Scary moment.)
Owen is loving feeding himself and his favorite foods are crackers, corn, squash, bananas, any fruit really, and of course whatever Brad and I are eating at the moment. With the exception of cucumber, we have yet to find a food he does not like!
He loves to wave bye-bye and blow us kisses. He is just so sweet and it is so fun to watch his personality begin to show more and more every day.
Height: 29 1/4 inches = 78%
Weight: 20 3/4 lb = 55%
Head: 18.1 inches = 70%
Tired after a long day of running errands with Mommy!
Of all his new favorite foods, Daddy's ice cream just might be his favorite of all!

No comments:
Post a Comment