Wednesday, August 3, 2011

11 months!

At 11 months, Owen now insists on feeding himself.  It is pretty messy, but so cute too!  He loves being outside.  We try to go on daily walks, and I think Owen may look forward to them more than me!  He is the best walking buddy and hardly ever fusses-- usually is transfixed on all of the sights and sounds around us.  He still isn't walking, but he is standing.  I know it is just a matter of a few weeks before he gets it. 

He is the best sleeper-- still takes two 2-hour naps a day and sleeps for 12+ hours at night.  That makes for one happy Momma!  He is so easy going and hardly ever cries.  He doesn't scare easily, just laughs it off.  He loves it when he hears the garage door open, becuase he know that means Daddy is home.  It is his favorite part of the day (and mine too, becuase let's be honest, I'm ready for a little break by that point.)  I am so lucky to be a full-time SAHM to this cute little guy!

Love those baby blues!



So messy-- but look at that face!  Pure joy!



No comments: