Last weekend we ventured up town to visit the lights at Temple Square. We went last year but of course Owen was too young to know what was going on. In fact, I think he slept the whole time. So I was excited to see his reaction to all the bright lights and colors this year. Plus, it is absolutely beautiful and an excuse to get all bundled up and enjoy some family time. Brad was a little less than thrilled to be headed outside in 20 degree weather, but after some bribing with some hot chocolate he was in.
Owen's newest discovery... lovely.
With all his layers on, Owen barely fit in the stroller. He was definitely a little unsure about what we were getting him into, but once we were outside and walking around, he was mesmerized with the lights & the people.
It was pretty cold, but with a little hot chocolate and some timely visits to the Visitor's Center we stayed warm enough.
I hope this can be a yearly tradition for our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment