Monday, February 27, 2012

Owen vs. Snow

We have had a very mild winter this year (which I am definitely not complaining about!) so there haven't been many opportunities for Owen to play in the snow.  But Monday morning we took advantage of the new snow, bundled up and headed to the backyard.  Owen loved it!  He was so top heavy with all his snow gear that he kept falling and getting stuck in the snow.  We even caught a perfect example of this on video.  I'll post that at the end, and believe me-- it's worth a watch!
 Someone is excited for snow!
 He wasn't afraid to trudge a path! 
A few times he ended up like this:
But after a bit of help, he was right back up ready for more. 

Brad was shoveling off the patio and covered Owen with the extra snow.  He thought it was so funny.

What a fun way to end our 3-day weekend! I am already mourning the fact that Brad won't have another day off for almost 3 months. Why aren't there any holidays from March-May!?

No comments: