Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This Post is Brought to you Today by the Letter O...

Have I mentioned how much Owen absolutely loves Sesame Street?  He can name (in his own Owen language) all of the main characters and also does a mean impression of Cookie Monster smashing cookies all over his face.  It's pretty cute.  Although admitting this may take me down a few notches on the 'Super Mom' rating scale, I will admit that I let him watch it for a bit after breakfast each morning while I catch up on emails, cleaning the house, or attempt anything else that needs to be accomplished without a clingy toddler attached to my legs.
How cute is this?



Oh, and we can't forget all of Owen's friends!  Usually accompanying Owen for his morning show (and just about everything else these days) would be Teddy, Pacy, Elmo, and Horsey.  It get's pretty tricky trying to keep all those friends in his arms, but if one drops they get a few snuggles and then picked back up again! 


No comments: