Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zoo Day

Last week my friend Marla invited Owen and me to the zoo with her, Kaden, and Wesley.  Owen loves to spend time with Kaden, so he was pretty excited to go.  We had a fun time seeing all the animals, riding the carousel & train, and maybe Owen's favorite part of the day-- NOT sitting in the stroller!  He and Kaden held hands for most of the morning.  Although we had a few melt downs and a few attempted runaways, I'd say it was a successful trip. 

 Excited to see the elephants

 Owen & his best bud Kaden

 Owen did a lot of pointing that day...trying to take it all in.  I'm not sure where we were at this point-maybe giraffes?

 Looking thrilled to ride the carousel, but I promise-- he loved it!


Thanks for the invite Marla!  We'd love to do it again.  Maybe next time with a leash in tow (don't judge me!)... this momma doesn't move very fast these days! 

No comments: