Wednesday, July 25, 2012

B&B Wedding Day!

On Saturday, my little brother got married.  Woah, still trying to wrap my head around that one.  I can't believe he's a married man now!  We are all so excited to have Britni in the family, hope she's ready for a little craziness because that's how the Urry's roll! :)

Owen was being extremely whiney a little less than cooperative for wedding day, so I don't have too many pictures to show... bummer!  I think the 3 of us ended up in one official wedding photo!  Anywho, the weather was perfect and the sealing & reception were very nice.  It was so fun to see some of my aunts, uncles, and cousins who I hadn't seen in forever (and who Brad hadn't seen since our wedding 5+ years ago!) 

Ah... my temple!  This looks like a postcard, right?  Love it!
Look at those sleepy eyes... and we had to resort to the paci.  Desperate times call for desperate measures!
Luke, Aunt Sherilyn, and Ross
Only family shot of the whole day!
Kisses during meltdown #I-can't-even-remember :)
Great-grandpa Fox (or "more Papa" according to Owen), Owen & Brad waiting for the happy couple
And there they are!  Apparantly I never got a picture of their faces... whoops.  Love my little sister's expression here!
Family is the best and I am glad we were able to be there for Bryant & Britni's special day.

No comments: