Friday, August 31, 2012

Thanksgiving Point

On Tuesday, Marla and I took the boys out to the farm at Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tuesday.  We got there about 10 minutes before it opened, and there was already a line wrapped around the entrance.... Hmm.  We both decided that next time we'd fork over the few extra dollars and go on a Wednesday!  Regardless of the crowds and the heat, the boys had a great time and the highlight of the day had to be the pony ride.  After waiting in line for over an hour, we were all hot, sweaty, and tired... but it was totally worth it to see those smiles!


 These two are great friends!  So cute that they wanted to hold hands... helped me out from chasing Owen the whole time!
 
 Yes, that is a backpack with a leash.  At 9 months pregnant it is a necessity when I take my little runner out to public places.  However, I got a little lax and took of the leash after awhile.  Bad mistake... shortly after this photo he took off running and it took me about 5 minutes to catch up to him.  All the while, other moms were pointing me in the right direction.  "Does anyone have a little boy with a dog backpack?  He went that way!"  Thanks ladies...
 

 Taking a quick break for some fruit snacks.  Look at those red cheeks-- it was hot!
 
 So excited for his first pony ride.  He kept saying "Hi horsey!", petting it, bending down to give it a hug.  It was pretty adorable!
 
Afterwards, we headed to the car, grabbed some ice cream on the way home, and called it a day. 


1 comment:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

Next time you want to go to any part of Thanksgiving point, let me know because I get friends in for half price!! And I can help chase him around :)