Last Wednesday Uncle Ross became Elder Urry, as he went into the MTC ready to serve the people in Tuscon, AZ. Owen and I got the chance to drop him off at the MTC. Afterwards, I asked Owen where Ross went and he replied "Ross... bye bye". He knew he was off on a new adventure.
Owen & Ross right before we headed out
After a quick stop at the Missionary Mall, we were on our way.
(Owen must have been checking out Arizona on the map...)
Ross was so excited that his host was a good friend from the dorms. I'm sure that made the initial shock of the MTC that much easier for him.
Crazy to think that Owen will be 4 (four?!) when he gets back, and that he won't get to meet our newest little guy until he's 2. Wow!
We are so proud of Ross. He has had his share of health issues, that could have easily given him a pass from serving, but he wanted to serve and so that's what he's doing!
1 comment:
Congrats to a new missionary!
Post a Comment