The night before the party, Brad decided to give Owen his present. His very own "Dorothy" goldfish. Owen was so excited... he absolutely loves 'Dorotie' and enjoyed feeding her, talking to her, and showing her everything he is doing.
We had a yummy spread of food, topped off with cupcakes for dessert.
(I can't take credit for these cute veggie trays-- Brad did them!)
Owen & Grammy ready to get the party started!
Owen loved all of his presents-- especially Cookie Monster. But we can't forget his new fishing pole & backpack or his tool bench. Thanks everyone!
After last year's cake fiasco, I decided to spare myself the time and effort and stick with the cupcakes. Owen still wouldn't touch it-- this kid does not like frosting-- so he settled on a chocolate chip cookie while everyone else chowed down.
Thanks to all the family who came to celebrate our little guy! (And to our California family who was there in spirit!) We sure think he's pretty special!
6 comments:
I can't believe he is two! And that is the cutest party ever! I love the veggie dip as monster eyes. You are so creative.
And I don't blame Owen about the cake. I don't like cake either, especially when their are Urry cookies around!
Happy birthday to your sweet boy!
For the record, you threw a very sweet party! You are a very good mommy!
Everything was so cute!!! I need you to host our next b-day party!! Owen is adorable as always.
what a stinking cute veggie tray! happy birthday owen!
YAY happy birthday Owen! He IS special and what a cute party!
Very cute party. Im doing a cookie monster for Mason in Dec. So I loved seeing your cute ideas :)
Post a Comment