Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Week at Home

I was lucky enough to have my Mom & sister Taryn come out and help me with for 10 whole days after I had the baby!  It was wonderful.  Taryn was the best helper with Owen... he adored her.  Sometimes he "adored" her a little too much, but overall they had a lot of fun together.  My mom was so much help to me & baby as I recovered from delivery.  I don't know what I would have done without them. 
 
 
 
 
 
Owen & Taryn... best buddies!
 
 
 
Porter sporting the BYU Baby Burrito look! 
 
 
 
 Aunt Taryn getting in some quality Porter time
 
 
 Owen's new obsession... good thing, because we have been watching this movie daily and it gives me 1.5 hours of quiet time.  Ah!
 
 
Catching some sleep whenever we can!
 
 



 Porter was pretty bruised on his eyes when he was born.  You can still see it a bit in these pictures.  


 

 
 
 Although he still has his moments, most of the time this is how Owen is with the baby-- a doting big brother.  He loves to alert me when "baby Porter" is crying, spits up, or needs a pacifier. 
I sure do love these two little guys!

No comments: