Wednesday, January 23, 2013

That about sums it up...


 
This is a perfect summary of life right now: a certain 2 1/2 year old who absolutely adores his baby brother, wants to "help" with him in any & everyway possible... and a certain 4 month old who has no idea why he constantly is being smothered by a curiously loud blond-haired boy, but nonetheless loves the attention and is constantly watching his big brother no matter where he is/what he is doing.  I have a feeling these two are going to have so much fun together-- and keep me busy as they do it!


PS: This little guy turned 4 months old on Monday!  As his gift to me, he is now sleeping 9 hours straight at night!  YAY!  Now if I could only figure out how to do something about that crazy hair!

3 comments:

The Carrs said...

Wow that is an awesome gift, I'm happy for you!! He is so cute, his hair is a lot like Mackenna's!!

Janelle said...

I would LOVE to know your secret with getting your boys to sleep...Caden didn't sleep like that until 4 days before his first birthday and I'm just dreading the first year of #2's life because I feel it'll be a repeat!
p.s. cute cute boys! They really will be the best of buds :)

Luke and Kellie said...

I love that hair, he is adorable!