Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter visitors

Keeping with tradition, my mom and 3 youngest siblings came up to spend their Spring Break with us again.  We love it!  My mom is such a huge help with projects I just can't get the motivation to finish (like painting my office!) and my boys love having their aunt & uncles to play with all day long.  We had a blast exploring Scheels, going to the movies, fishing, going to the Fly Fishing Expo (the boys), getting our hair done (the girls), going to a BYU Basketball & Spring Football game, and celebrating Easter.  What a fun trip.  I didn't take any pictures except of our annual Easter decorating at the Hardcastle's.

 Owen 2 1/2...only smiling because of the forthcoming bribe:

 Taryn & cousin Bailey hard at work

Luke

Grant and his Redneck egg

T-i-double gg-er

Homemade orange julius' with Grandma & Grandpa Fox's oranges!  Nothing better!

Susie's "egg".... hmmm....

Angie's butterfly egg
Mimi, Owen & the minion.  Cute!

I love that we can get both families together to celebrate this special time.  I'm so grateful for Easter and the knowledge I have of a Savior who lives and will come again & the hope I have for that day.

No comments: