Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sunny St. George

Over Mother's Day weekend I was able to drive to St. George with my cousin and meet up with my mom & my aunt for a Girl's Weekend.  We had a little party crasher in the form of a 7 month old baby boy-- but he was so good, he hardly slowed us down!  And I think he may have had the best time of all:


1.  Bathing in the sink

2.  First taste of ice cream

3.  Undivided attention of 4 ladies

5.  Catching up on all the latest Hollywood gossip

6.  First time in a pool



Yeah, he had fun!

We shopped, ate yummy food, swam, read, watched movies, explored downtown & the farmer's market, chatted, relaxed, and enjoyed the time together!   



None of us were ready to head home come Sunday.   While I drove back to Salt Lake, Brad got on a plane to India for a 12 day business trip.  Yikes!  That was a long time to be on my own with the little guys, but we survived and I'm glad I got a little "Mommy Time" to give me a needed boost right of energy for those two weeks!

No comments: