The boys and I traveled to San Diego for 2 weeks at the end of September to "babysit" 3 of my siblings while my parents enjoyed a 30th anniversary trip! I was a little nervous how everything would go, not having any reinforcements for 10 days, but everything worked out and we had a great time.
Headed out! The boys did great on the plane-- easiest flight yet!

Although we had celebrated a few weeks before, Porter officially turned two while we were there. He loved having cupcakes at "More Mimi's" house to celebrate.

It was so fun to see my BFF from high school and her two cute kiddos one afternoon.

We visited Grandma Urry one day. The boys had their first ever Lunchables and thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Owen got a quick checkup of his teeth. No cavities!

"More Papa" took us on a tractor ride in the Gator one night.

Dinner at In N Out with the gang.

It was so warm while we were there! Mid 90's! I was grateful for neighbors who share their pool. We had a fun afternoon swimming.

Lunch with "More Mimi"

Lunch with "More Mimi"

We fed Blue and Sunny lots of carrots!
Papa U & Luke flew back to Utah with us. (They were visiting for General Conference.) Owen loved sitting with Papa on the flight.
Despite the fun, the boys definitely missed their Daddy and were so excited to see him again.
I am grateful that I was able to help my parent's out for this much deserved trip, and enjoy some California sunshine at the same time!


No comments:
Post a Comment