Monday, April 21, 2008

Quick Update

Considering there hasn't been anything written for a month, I thought I'd fill everyone in quickly on our lives currently.
We are in the middle of finals week!!! Eeek! Brad has one left and I have two... and then we graduate!!!
Thursday is Commencement and Elder Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve is the speaker. Friday is Convocation, when we actually 'walk' and get our diplomas. My parents and Bryant along with Brad's parents will be here for that. Brad and I got special permission to have me walk with his college so we get to walk together! How exciting!
Saturday we leave, along with the family members previously listed ;), for our cruise to the Caribbean!! We will be going to Cozumel, Honduras, Grand Cayman, and Belize.

Needless to say it is going to be a crazy busy week but an exciting one at that!!


I had to include this picture from my very quick trip home last weekend for my best friend's wedding. I'll post more later, but isn't my little sis so adorable???!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting to be graduating! It seems like my college graduation was a million years ago. Have a great time on your cruise!

Sean and Abby said...

CONGRATS GIRL! that's so exciting.. Taryn is gettin so big. And I love your hair...haircut?

Nada said...

Yay! Congrats to you both! I am so jealous of that fabulous cruise, enjoy yourselves. p.s. your sister is adorable!