Monday, April 21, 2008

Memories!

I was going through old family pictures to add to a collage for my Grandparent's upcoming 60th wedding anniversary and found these gems. I couldn't resist sharing them! The first is my parents on their wedding day, and the rest are just old family photos. Sorry Grant, Luke, and Taryn you are too young to make the cut!! Enjoy!









3 comments:

Matt and Dionne said...

Lauren! It was so fun to hear from you! I'm so glad you found my blog! I had no idea that you had a blog as well. This whole blogging thing makes keeping in touch with friends and family sooo easy. How are you guys? Have you seen grandma & grandpa lately? I miss them so much! My parents were just there this last weekend and I was so jealous:)
My sisters also have blogs and they would absolutely love to hear from you! Their links are: www.burbachs.blogspot.com
www.matrjmasonfamily.blogspot.com
P.S. How do you know Katie Anderson? My husband was good friends w/ her hubby TJ growing up in South Carolina.

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Hey Lauren! it was so good to hear from you! Don't you just love the blogging world? I have found so many friends through blogging. I noticed you have pictures at Tanias wedding... I didn't know she was already married. Her and her husband were in my husband's ward before we got married. What a small world! Anyways, it looks like you guys are so happy! I hope to hear from you soon. By the way, I love your new haircut!

Sean and Abby said...

I'm pretty sure you are in the caribbean right this second- gettin a nice tan, snorkeling the beaches, sleeping in...lucky girl. Have fun! can't wait to see some pics!

oh and Congrats on graduating!