We did it! We went and graduated. Real world here we come! It was so nice to be able to enjoy our graduations together and with our families. My parents and Bryant flew in the night before graduation so that they could be there. It meant a lot to us to have both sets of parents there.
Also, I was given special permission to walk with the Marriott School of Business, even though I was graduating from the College of Life Science. So our names were called right after each other! After graduation we packed up and headed to Brad's house in West Jordan for our graduation party. It was a wonderful couple of days and feels so good to be done! (At least for now.)
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I bet it feels really good to finally be done! Good job guys!
Congrats you 2! What an accomplishment!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so great...I am so excited for you guys:)
I love the picture of you two in your caps and gowns!
Post a Comment