Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

3 joys: FAMILY! (esp younger siblings & other people's children because I have none of my own!) Camping in the beautiful Utah mountains/swimming in the beautiful California beaches, and vacations!


3 fears: Snakes; Losing my husband or a child; Moving to a new place with no family, friends, job, or guarantee that all will be well. (Basically fear of the unknown!)


3 goals: To be an amazing wife and mother. Travel to Korea, Europe, and Nauvoo within the next 10 years. Learn to decorate a house! (I really hope this one works out!)


3 current obsessions/collections: Craigslist: madly searching for housing and furniture! De-junking my small one bedroom apartment. Otterpops.


3 random facts: I have a phobia of tripping on stairs and knocking out my teeth. Just typing it hurts! I shrunk ½ inch when I was 18 after major back surgery. I currently work hands-on appraising the Church’s most valuable items (Hyrum Smith missionary journal, original Book of Mormon, original D & C revelations!) The vaults holding all of these items is the most insured piece of property the Church owns!

I tag: Michelle, Brittany B. and U., Joella, Jenny, and anyone else who wants to be! :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

what are otterpops??

Sean and Abby said...

ohh duh! those are my favoriteee...i could live off those.

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Wow! How did you get the job appraising church treasures? That is awesome!!

The Rodgers said...

I miss you!!! When are you coming to visit? :D