
Sleep... glorious sleep!!!
Well... I got the call last night. After three days of teaching seminary, they decided... drumroll please... that my class was unnecessary. Yes, with only two (yes, two!) students in the class, they have decided to have them attend the earlier class that has twelve kids.
What does that mean for me? I am officially the shortest lived seminary teacher in the history of the world. A whopping three days is all I lasted. And to be honest, I have no idea how people can do much more than that!!
Brad and I spent Labor Day weekend in Santa Cruz, Monterey, and Pebble Beach. A new post and pictures for that will come tonight.
As for now, you can all stop feeling sorry for me, because my "term" is over!
2 comments:
I thought you would have made a great seminary teacher! I never thought that teaching would be that hard until I got a calling to teach the valiant 12 primary calss in our ward. Oh man! I have new respect for Sister Rothey and all of the other teachers that had to put up with me!
Congratulations!! I would be terrified to teach seminary, what a relief. At least you gave it a try right.
Post a Comment