Brad was supposed to go with the Young Men to Half Dome this weekend, but couldn't make it last minute because of work. So we improvised! We left REALLY early Saturday morning and drove up to Arnold, CA for some fishing and camping. It was absolutely beautiful! The fishing was pretty successful... I think our count was at 15 by the end of the day. We weren't there for too long but it was still nice to get away and enjoy the beautiful nature that surrounds us. We plan on going back sometime later this summer... but this time with bug repellent ;)
We took a break from fishing to have some lunch and explored the "big trees", and they sure aren't lying about that name...
We finished off the evening with, what else, more fishing! I even got in on the action this time, but that picture will not be making it onto the blog, so you'll have to take my word for it!
(And here's a video for Brad's family, proving that he really did catch a fishy!
6 comments:
Fun trip--looks like the weather was perfect!
Nice! I think we are outdoor retarded. We have EVERYTHING we could possibly need to go camping, and we haven't gone even once.
Love the pictures, you two are so cute!
It is good to hear from you! It looks like you guys are having a great time in SF! We really want to come visit you one of these days! Let us know if you're ever in LA.
Nice catch Brad! It looks beautiful there. I guess we missed out.
Matt and I were in Yosemite last week. We were going to hike Half Dome but the weather got pretty bad. We ended up hiking up to Vernal and Nevada Falls instead and got back before the rain storm. We also visited the Sequoia Nat'l Park. I thought of you guys. It's so beautiful up there. I love your pictures!
You guys should come to the Grand Canyon! We've got a National Parks Pass so it would be free!
Post a Comment