Saturday, December 26, 2009

My talented siblings!

On Christmas eve we had a small musical program with my family. Ross played a few Christmas hymns on the piano, Taryn sang a 'Pinata' song, Luke & Grant performed 'Silent Night', and we ended by singing my grandparent's favorite Christmas hymns.


It was a really special way to start the night, as music always has a way of inviting the Spirit. Okay, maybe not Taryn's song, but the hymns sure did! I didn't record Ross's songs (sorry Ross) but I did get Taryn, Luke & Grant.





I'm probably a little biased, but I think they are pretty darn talented kids!

3 comments:

Annette Hardcastle said...

Very cute and talented kids for sure! We loved Taryn's little dance and song. Grant and Luke should make a record. (The Urry Brothers) Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas in San Diago.

kim said...

Oh, how cute those kids are! I wish they were mine (haha) It was fun to see the videos. The kids heard dad and I listening to them and came out of bed to watch. We sure enjoyed having you here. Love Ya! Mom

Renda's Reflections said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for posting the videos on your Blog. I LOVE IT! Happy Anniversary, too!!