Saturday, October 30, 2010

2 months?!

I'm not sure how it happened, but I blinked and Owen is now 2 months old!  He is as sweet as ever and loves to pull faces, our favorite being his open mouth grin.  It just melts me!  He is sleeping better at night-- which has helped me out a lot.  He will sleep from 10-6, waking up once around 3 to eat.  I have tried all my tricks, and it just seems as though 6 is his wake up call because he never sleeps past it!  Luckily, once he eats and "plays" for a bit (usually lying on our bed and staring at the light...) he will go back down for about 2 hours.  And I usually join him!  We start our day around 9 and it is a combination of eating, napping (for him), playing, cleaning, and running errands.  Oh, and laundry.  I think our laundry has increased 5x with a baby!  We are still walking every morning, but with snow two days this past week I was rudely reminded that those days are shortly coming to an end.  

Here are some random pictures from the past month:

Staring at the light again


 He loves bathtime now!


 And loves to be outside


Playing with mom


 He is so cute when he sleeps (okay he's so cute all the time, but especially when he sleeps!)


 He absolutely loves to stare at this picture of Christ.  If you are holding him on this couch, he looks at it the whole time.


 Just waking up... a little groggy

Playing with Dad-- love that belly!

No comments: