Thursday, October 7, 2010

One month old!

Our sweet Owen turned one month old on Sunday--  I can't believe it.  Funny how the month flew by, but the sleepless nights sometimes crawled by!  Now that we have figured out his eating issues and are supplementing his feedings with formula, he is a very happy baby.  He still hates to have his diaper changed and cries the whole time.  Owen has been alert since day one and that hasn't changed one bit.  He has to know what is going on at all times.  We went to Brad's volleyball game last night and the whole time he was wide-eyed and looking around mesmerized by the bright lights and loud noises.  He loves to give us big, gummy smiles... especially while sleeping and we think it is absolutely the cutest thing ever.  He loves to be outside and we really enjoy our evening walks.  He is a great napper during the day and (on a good night) will sleep 3 hours at a time at night.   We just love him to pieces!  Oh, and yes, his hair is still red :)






6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the last picture of him!! He's so adorable. He totally looks like a Urry to me. When I saw his birth announcement my first thought was that he looked like Luke or Grant as a baby.

The Todds said...

OMG I am dying at how amazingly adorable this kid is!!! I cannot WAIT to see him and eat him up! And I agree with Michelle's comment above, when I saw the birth announcement my first thought was: Luke! And even in all these pics I see so much Luke. Crazy-cute little baby!!

Whitney said...

He is adorable. I loved the birth announcement. He totally looks like Lauren in it! But, as I see more pictures, Brad may be in him somewhere too!

Urry Family said...

Making a grandpa proud! How could we expect any more than an "inquisitive" child from you and Brad!:) Beautiful picturs; beautiful little boy!!

Whitney Easton said...

Lauren he is so adorable!! I am so happy for you and Brad and I can only imagine how amazing you're both as parents. Owen is a lucky little man. Hope all is well.

Carissa said...

What a sweet boy. We are so happy for you guys!