For the past couple months our ward has had a Relief Society temple day once a month. The YW volunteered babysitting so I was able to go on my own a few times. What a treat! Today I decided to take Owen and just walk around, take pictures, and talk about the temple.
He loved it! Well, mostly he loved the water fountain, but he really did enjoy walking around 'Jesus's House' and pointing to 'Mowoni'. However, this is the same kid who sleeps with a framed picture of the temple and makes us sing it every night before he goes to bed... So are we really surprised?
He loved it! Well, mostly he loved the water fountain, but he really did enjoy walking around 'Jesus's House' and pointing to 'Mowoni'. However, this is the same kid who sleeps with a framed picture of the temple and makes us sing it every night before he goes to bed... So are we really surprised?
5 comments:
How cute! I love that he sleeps with a picture of the temple!
He is so darling!
That would be my wonderful grandson. Love ya!
Of course! He is one special boy. Owen, I love and miss you! See ya soon
Your 2 year old is such a spiritual giant
Post a Comment