Last night Brad and I got all dressed up, dropped Owen off at the babysitters, and headed out for an evening out at his work Christmas party. It was held at La Caille, one of the nicest restaurants in Utah. The restaurant is a French cottage nestled at the base of the mountains with trees and ponds all around. The grounds were all lit up with Christmas lights and dusted with a few inches of show on the ground. It was beautiful! The food was delicious (even better because we weren't paying!), the company was refreshing, and we even won a raffle prize. Overall, a great night! I enjoyed being able to carry on a conversation with the other spouses there and get to know them all a little better. This wasn't something that happened at the San Francisco parties: First, because there weren't usually many other spouses there (marriage? who does that?!) and second, because after a couple hours of open bar I couldn't hold an intelligent conversation with anyone except Brad. What a nice change!
Sweet Cali
6 years ago

1 comment:
Cute blog posting!
Post a Comment