We spent 3 days up at Brad's parents and had a great time visiting with family and friends who were in town for the holidays. I'm not sure Owen had any idea what was going on, but he enjoyed all the excitement nonetheless.
Christmas morning-- would you believe Owen was the last one up? 8:30 and he was still snoozing.
(And no, it hasn't happened since!)
(And no, it hasn't happened since!)
"Hmm... this is harder than it looks"
"Sweet, a bottle with my own name on it. I'll be the coolest kid in nursery!"
I got a bunch of cute home decor to help spice up my kitchen/house
(Guess we didn't take that many pictures!)
As I sat there Christmas morning I couldn't help but think about how far we had come in just a year. All I wanted last Christmas was to get pregnant and now here we were, one year later with our sweet Owen. I am so blessed to be his mom and have him in my life!
1 comment:
Wow, looks like he was better at unwrapping gifts than Calvin was.
Post a Comment