Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa Trauma

Saturday was our ward Christmas dinner and Owen was so excited to see Santa.  This is the first year he actually understands some of the Christmas traditions, so it has been fun to explain to him about Santa, snowmen, The Nativity/Baby Jesus, etc.  He was so excited to see Santa, so I thought we would be in for a repeat of previous years (see here or here).  Not to be!  He was terrified!  I guess every kid has a sad Santa picture, so here is ours:
 
 "Smile Owen!  Santa is nice!  Owen, it's okay, he's your friend!"
 
Porter, on the other hand, could have cared less.  (Love those Christmas jammies!)

Once Owen saw Porter with Santa, he warmed up to the idea.  I love this picture because you can see Owen smiling at Porter.  He sure loves his 'baby Porter'.

Owen & his buddy Kaden in their matching argyle sweaters.  Such handsome little guys!  They had so much fun running around all night, laughing, holding hands, eating dinner together, etc. 


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love pictures of kids screaming with Santa they are so cute!